Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A decisive meeting for the Presidency of Parliament and the leaders of the blocs to discuss the rema

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A decisive meeting for the Presidency of Parliament and the leaders of the blocs to discuss the rema Empty A decisive meeting for the Presidency of Parliament and the leaders of the blocs to discuss the rema

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 7:45 am

A decisive meeting for the Presidency of Parliament and the leaders of the blocs to discuss the remaining articles of the Federal Court Law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Bahar Mahmoud, confirmed, on Saturday, that the Presidency of Parliament and the Legal Committee will hold a decisive meeting with the heads of political blocs today to discuss the remaining articles of the Federal Court Law .

Mahmoud said that "the remaining 6 contentious articles revolve around granting Sharia and law jurists membership status and voting on decisions taken within the Federal Court," noting that "some political forces stipulated the nomination of 4 Sharia experts and constitutional law scholars, as some suggested reducing the number of jurists from 4 to 2 And make 2 others a reserve . ”

She added that "the Presidency of Parliament and the Legal Committee will hold a meeting with the heads of political blocs, this afternoon, to discuss the remaining contentious articles of the Federal Court Law," noting that "the remaining six articles of the Federal Court Law which have not been agreed upon are important, especially since two of them concern a mechanism. Appointing the president and members of the Federal Court and the age requirement .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:27 pm