Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental decisions ... Paying salaries for electricity contracts and a ration during Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governmental decisions ... Paying salaries for electricity contracts and a ration during Ramadan Empty Governmental decisions ... Paying salaries for electricity contracts and a ration during Ramadan

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 1:55 pm

[size=35][size=35]Governmental decisions ... Paying salaries for electricity contracts and a ration during Ramadan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-23 ​​| 12:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Council of Ministers voted, on Tuesday, to disburse a "part" of the salaries of the Ministry of Electricity contracts, and a ration of supplies at the beginning of the month of Ramadan.

A cabinet spokesman said [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1040345651/%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86 %D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85/ar/]Hassan Nazem[/url] During a press conference, "The government is responsive to the jurisprudence in Parliament in the issue of the budget," noting that "the government presented its reform vision with the budget based on the white paper."

He added, "No casualties [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On the rise, especially in villages and rural areas, "stressing that"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Within the next two days, he will receive a new dose of vaccines [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers voted to disburse part of the salaries of electricity contracts," noting that "about 261 billion dinars have been allocated as dues to farmers, which will be delivered in the next few days."

"A second full ration will be distributed at the beginning of a month," Nazem added [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 8:17 am