[size=36]The region’s share of the budget .. A parliamentary bloc demanding that Arbil pay what it owes within 3 years[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The bloc said in a statement that Mawazine News received / a copy of it, that "we renew our clear and firm position on Article (11) of the 2021 Budget related to the relationship of the region and the federal authority," through the following points:
1. We refuse to calculate dues for the Kurdistan region for the previous years from (2014 to 2019). ), Since the region did not deliver a single barrel of oil throughout those years and did not hand over a single dinar of non-oil revenues to the public treasury, so how can dues for those years be delivered, which is a clear violation of the constitution, the applicable financial management law, and social justice standards.
2. Obliging the Kurdistan region to hand over its entire oil product to the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) and all its other non-oil revenues. It is not fair that Basra Governorate hand over its entire oil product to the federal authority with more than (2.8) million barrels of oil per day and receives all of its revenues. Other non-oil companies share this commitment in the central and southern governorates that produce oil, and the region refuses to deliver its entire oil product. It is even strange that it proposes to deliver only (250) thousand barrels per day and dispose of what is more than that in quantities exceeding (230) thousand barrels per day, and the strangest of it That many blocs show their agreement to this simple division, not to mention the revenues of the outlets that are ignorant of the amount of their sums of all federal legislative, executive and supervisory authorities !!
3. We refuse to authorize the region to dispose of what exceeded the quantities of (250) thousand barrels in the payment of foreign companies contracting with the region in the form of contracts for participation in the oil produced, as these contracts are in clear violation of the constitution in Articles (110,1111,1112) and the laws. The window regulating the operations of investing the national oil wealth, but we demand that these companies be sued and that all rights and entitlements that they obtained from these illegal contracts be fulfilled, and the legal rule governs that whoever submits a void contract willingly and knows that the conditions of his health are not entitled to work wages according to that contract.
4. The approval of the Iraqi parliament on the region’s disposal of its oil to pay dues from it to those companies that violate the law in their contracting will give legal cover for actions and contracts that are clearly null and in contravention of the constitution and the laws in force, and such work is a severe waste and a waste of the wealth of Iraqis.
5. We require the addition of Article Seven of the Financial Deficit Financing Law to be a ruler in the relationship between the federal authority and the region, and the region’s share is determined after excluding the sovereign expenditures mentioned in the 2021 budget with the addition of the expenditures of some ministries under the heading of sovereign expenditures (such as the Ministry of Oil, Transport and Water Resources, Security and Defense Sector In all its ministries and institutions), and the region must hand over all of the oil produced to the federal government and all its non-oil revenues.
6. We demand the abolition of Paragraph Three (A, B, and C) that obliges the federal authorities to pay the region’s loans and financial obligations that it entered into in the years (2014 to 2019), as this contravenes the constitution, and imposes on the state the burden of illegal and excessive behavior in the country's wealth.
7. To oblige the Kurdistan region to repay the loans owed by the Iraqi Trade Bank within a period not exceeding three years. Ended 29 / p4