Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative agriculture promises farmers to increase the price per ton of strategic crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative agriculture promises farmers to increase the price per ton of strategic crops Empty Representative agriculture promises farmers to increase the price per ton of strategic crops

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 7:42 am

Representative agriculture promises farmers to increase the price per ton of strategic crops

•  Time: 04/01/2021 10:19:37

•  Read: 2,639 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Locality: Al-Furat News} The head of the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and the Marshlands, Salam Al-Shammari, considered Parliament's approval of the current year’s budget, a great achievement for the advancement of reconstruction and fairness for farmers, peasants and the poor.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Shammari said, according to a statement {Al-Furat News} received a copy of, that "the current budget is a budget for reconstruction, infrastructure, and the renaissance of the agricultural sector and support for the poor."
     Al-Shammari added, "With regard to farmers, farmers and owners of large companies, the outputs were supported and 50 thousand dinars were added to each ton of strategic crops, which is an achievement to support the farmer and support inputs and outputs, in addition to keeping the interest of loans and scheduling them for a period of 3 years."

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm