Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dubai launches a campaign to distribute 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dubai launches a campaign to distribute 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region Empty Dubai launches a campaign to distribute 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Apr 2021, 7:45 am

Dubai launches a campaign to distribute 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region

•  Time: 04/11/2021 13:48:52

•  Read: 1,846 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Follow-up: Al Furat News} The ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, launched the 100 million meals campaign, which is the largest campaign of its kind in distributing 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ruler of Dubai said in a tweet on his official website on "Twitter": "Brothers and sisters ... the Covid pandemic has pushed many peoples to unprecedented living challenges ... There are 52 million people threatened with hunger just 4 hours away from us .. We launch a campaign of 100 million meals today. ... the largest campaign of its kind to feed food and distribute 100 million meals in 20 countries in the region.
    He continued, "We will work with humanitarian societies, companies, businessmen and philanthropists in the UAE to send 100 million messages of goodness and love to the needy and the poor in the month of goodness ... feeding food is the best thing that we are close to in the month of fasting ... and our country is preserved with this good."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:25 pm