Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salih stresses to Guterres the need to secure international monitoring of the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salih stresses to Guterres the need to secure international monitoring of the upcoming elections Empty Salih stresses to Guterres the need to secure international monitoring of the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 7:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Salih stresses to Guterres the need to secure international monitoring of the upcoming elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-19 | 15:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, assured the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, on Monday, the need to secure international monitoring of the Iraqi elections scheduled for October 10.

"The President of the Republic discussed with the Secretary-General of the United Nations the latest developments in the situation," the Presidency said in a statement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the region by phone. "

He added, "The contact emphasized the necessity to consolidate stability, enhance rule of law efforts, and the importance of easing tensions in the region and overcoming crises through dialogue."

The statement pointed out that Saleh "emphasized the necessity of active and serious work and coordination between the United Nations and the Elections Commission to ensure the UN monitoring and ensure the integrity of the electoral process in a way that contributes to its success."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:46 pm