Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China: The agreement will be effective soon, and the annual volume of exchange with Iraq has exceede

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China: The agreement will be effective soon, and the annual volume of exchange with Iraq has exceede Empty China: The agreement will be effective soon, and the annual volume of exchange with Iraq has exceede

Post by Rocky Wed 05 May 2021, 7:37 am

China: The agreement will be effective soon, and the annual volume of exchange with Iraq has exceeded 30 billion dollars
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

China announced that the agreement concluded with Iraq will be activated soon, while indicating that the annual volume of exchange between the two countries has reached thirty billion dollars.
    Chinese Trade Counselor Xu Chun said during a press conference held with Chinese Vice Ambassador Jian Fangning, through a closed circuit to introduce the Chinese development achievements and the development of economic and trade relations between Iraq and China, he said that the annual volume of trade exchange between China and Iraq has exceeded 30 billion dollars, adding that China is still It is the largest importer of Iraqi crude oil despite the decrease in imports due to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic, and he explained that the Chinese Sancho Corporation is working closely with the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi Central Bank to address technical issues, stressing that the agreement concluded between China and Iraq will be activated as soon as possible and there is a serious intention From both sides in this regard.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:32 pm