Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq participates in the emergency meeting of the Arab League Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq participates in the emergency meeting of the Arab League Council Empty Iraq participates in the emergency meeting of the Arab League Council

Post by Rocky Wed May 12, 2021 10:16 am

[size=45][size=41]Iraq participates in the emergency meeting of the Arab League Council[/size]
     25 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq participated in the emergency meeting of the Arab League Council / the extraordinary session (155) at the ministerial level, with the participation of Arab foreign ministers through video conference technology.
    The delegation of the Republic of Iraq was headed by Ahmed Nayef al-Dulaimi, Iraq's ambassador to Cairo and its permanent representative to the Arab League.
    The ambassador said in his speech: “I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to the sisterly State of Qatar, the current chair of the (155) regular session, to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and to all Arab countries for their support to the request of the State of Palestine, and to the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States for the prompt response and good organization of our meeting, which reflects the desire. It is the simplest thing that we offer to our people in beloved Palestine as they live this human ordeal that befalls all honorable and just people in the world, and with their steadfastness they write a new history of honor, dignity and fathers.
    Emphasizing Iraq's permanent and unlimited support for the just Palestinian cause and the steadfastness of the Palestinian people, and with regard to recent events, the government of the Republic of Iraq quickly condemned the Israeli army’s incursion into the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and its practice of acts of intimidation and spreading terror among the ranks of unarmed Muslim worshipers.
    Adding that what happened in the attacks in the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the illegal and illegal decisions issued by the unjust occupation and the brutal attacks that followed against our people in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood and its adjacent neighborhoods in occupied Jerusalem is nothing but a new crime to be added to the record of the occupation's crimes. The usurper Israeli.
    Calling for the need to take all measures commensurate with this event and its great effects on the stability of the region, stressing the importance of the Arab consensus and the pivotal role that the League of Arab States plays with regard to the Palestinian cause, and full support for the decisions that will result from the meeting in support of the steadfastness of the Palestinian people and their just cause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm