Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Sunday Night "Game Over?" 5-30-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Sunday Night "Game Over?" 5-30-2021 Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Sunday Night "Game Over?" 5-30-2021

Post by Rocky Mon 31 May 2021, 10:44 am

[size=30]MilitiaMan and KTFA Members Sunday Night "Game Over?" 5-30-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson: Deputy: The articles of the contested budget law have nothing to do with the share of the Kurdistan region
    30th May, 2021
    A member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Sherwan Mirza, announced that the articles of the federal budget law that the federal government challenged have nothing to do with the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget, indicating that the federal government can implement the law," but that requires a visit by a technical delegation from Erbil to Baghdad
    Mirza said, "The Iraqi government has problems with the law, and has challenged ten articles of it while awaiting a decision on these appeals, and the contested articles have nothing to do with the share of the Kurdistan region, so Article 11 is not among them.

But there is a need for a technical delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government." By visiting Baghdad, meeting with the Prime Minister and the technical delegation of the Iraqi government, and deciding the way to implement Article 11, according to Rudaw
    On May 9, 2021, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced that there is a committee working to disburse the Kurdistan Region’s share from the federal budget and said: “The agreement on the draft budget law was very good, and Article 11 of it was good.” The Kurdistan Region declared its readiness to implement its obligations and commitment. By law
    Shirwan Mirza, a member of Parliamentary Finance, said: “It is true that Iraq has not spent the Kurdistan Region’s share yet, but the Budget Law has entered into force, and it has no political or legal problems in front of it. The Kurdistan Region needs 895 billion dinars to secure the salaries of salary recipients, which means that salary coverage needs 10.74 trillion dinars annually
    Mirza pointed out that appealing to other articles of the Federal Budget Law does not legally prevent the implementation of the rest of the law’s articles, and it is natural for the government to challenge the law and continue its implementation until the Federal Court’s decision in the appeal case is issued, so there are no problems preventing the implementation of the law
    Regarding whether there are political problems between Baghdad and Erbil that hinder the implementation of Article 11 of the Iraqi Federal Budget Law for the year 2021, Mirza said: “We in Baghdad do not see that there is a political problem between Iraq and the Kurdistan region, so that the implementation of this article is used as a pressure card. Only laziness on the part of the Iraqi government. The Kurdistan Regional Government must insist on resolving this issue quickly, because it has a relationship with the sustenance of the citizens of the Kurdistan region
    Under Article 11 of the Iraqi Federal Budget Law for the year 2021, the Kurdistan Region must produce from its fields 460 thousand barrels of oil per day, and after deducting the expenses of extraction and transportation and the quantities necessary to meet the local need, it must deliver 250 thousand barrels of oil per day at the price of the SOMO company to the federal government.
     The Kurdistan Region should also hand over 50% of its non-oil revenues to the federal government. Then Baghdad will spend the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget  LINK
    ATPinfinity:  TODAY AND TOMORROW  AND a meeting coming this evening !!!!!&&&&MM before the end of the parliamentary session.
    ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMO,IMO,IMO,IMO,IMO
    IMPLEMENTATION IS IMMINENT
    "...the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget, indicating that the federal government can implement the law," but that requires a visit by a technical delegation from Erbil to Baghdad
    1)VISIT IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
    The Kurds pin their hopes on the visit of the government delegation to Baghdad: salaries before oil
    30th May, 2021
    The government delegation representing the Kurdistan region arrives today, in the federal capital, Baghdad
     “It is true that Iraq has not sent the Kurdistan Region’s share yet, but the Budget Law has entered into force, and it has no political or legal problems in front of it. The Kurdistan Region needs 895 billion dinars to secure the salaries of salary recipients, which means that salary coverage needs 10.74 trillion dinars annually
    2.)THIS IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW IN Kurdistan article today!
    Kurdistan Region Ministry of Finance publishes a new salary distribution schedule
    30th May, 2021
    According to a statement issued by the ministry, on Monday, 5-31-2021, the salaries of the Ministry of Interior and the General Nationality Directorate will be distributed.
    On Tuesday, 6-1-2021, the salaries of the Zirvani forces and the Oil and Gas Protection Brigade will be distributed in the region, the statement said.
    3.) a meeting coming this evening
    ALSO DEEPWOODZ POST #98
    "A common understanding has been reached on most of the issues that were in dispute between the two sides, and there is a meeting coming this evening headed by the two ministers, in addition to discussing several projects that will solve all outstanding issues."
    4.) THANKS TO MM.....CHECKMATE!!!!
    MilitiaMan:  Lets hope that today's session has ended with success!! ~ MM  
    Bravo... I too see things in a game about over time frame.. I could see the convergences all around and the need for implementation is all around!
    The pressure is immense imo.. it will be interesting to see the WB meeting last two days at a program rate. For cryin out loud they are even talking about going to 1550+-?? Lol
    A) it is utter nonsense or
    B) They do it and then immediately RI by dropping the three zeros would get them even more purchasing power.
    So, either way imo this is just about game over and on a Memorial Day weekend!! –MM
    ATPinfinity:  BRAVO...back to you!
    A proposal to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar again .. How much will it be?
    30th May, 2021

An informed source revealed, on Sunday, a proposal that was circulated to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar again.
    WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE INFORMED OF 1553?
    I MEAN $1.55  X  3SDR = DO THE MATH    IMO
    DeepWoodz:  In that case let’s go ahead from 1450 to 4300 dinar!!! Then drop em and give me 50.....no wait a sec....give me 3xsdr!
    MilitiaMan:  As stated on Iraq TV and on the ground Iraqis... A rate change is to come and it will be one that has not before been witnessed..If we believe that all boats rise with the tide. Then once the IQD is reinstated and for instance with the above math (TBD). Then all countries that have IQD as foreign reserves will rise, thus, the respective baskets they are in will rise... Yep even the SDR..Let that equation sink in for bit!!! –MM

Slade:  watching the WB (world Bank)  .......    (As I have been for many years as it seems you have as well....I rarely watch Iraq for it has always seemed to me they have very little control in this process....imo)Your A) and B) scenarios are very plausible....As always......you and your brain are very much appreciated and I for one am glad you are here!
    MilitiaMan:  It has been journey my friend. The country has been managed let’s just say, so some of their control was limited. The fab4 have had to massage the events with kid gloves so to speak. They needed from the looks of it to have had to push and pull in areas.  But, be sure along the way a masssive amount of progress has been seen and now to a level never seen before. The convergences we see are EPIC. From the borders being digitized, e-commerce, e-government, e-banking, e-money, etc.. Then at the final moment they have the FOGL done with the INOC Amendment I. The HoR for first and second reading to be voted on and even possibly also done today!! Kurds are to be getting a mechanism for to get salaries out starting tomorrow and Tuesday. They won’t be paying them with 1553!! It would be suicide.. Everyone knows it.. lol - MM
    JamieO: THIS SOUNDS LIKE REALLY GOOD NEWS TO ME... IMO
    If the Kurds are all getting paid, that means the Kurds are happy!  They must have come up with some extra cash from somewhere...  I wonder where???
    Samson:  Kurdistan Region Ministry of Finance publishes a new salary distribution schedule
    30th May, 2021
    The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region published on Sunday a new schedule for the distribution of salaries to employees and workers in the public sector.
    According to a statement issued by the ministry, on Monday, 5-31-2021, the salaries of the Ministry of Interior and the General Nationality Directorate will be distributed.
    On Tuesday, 6-1-2021, the salaries of the Zirvani forces and the Oil and Gas Protection Brigade will be distributed in the region, the statement said.
    And the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region announced on Friday that it will start distributing salaries to all employees and workers in the public sector as of the beginning of this week.  
    LINK
    Samson:  Iraq is ranked sixth in the happiest country in the Middle East 2021
    30th May, 2021
    Iraq ranked sixth in the ranking of the happiest countries in the Middle East 2021, according to "Global Finance" magazine, which specializes in classifying countries in the world.
    The magazine, which said that it relied on the United Nations report on happiness in the Middle East for the year 2021 and viewed by Shafaq News, stated that "people who live in Middle Eastern countries tend to be either very happy or not very happy."
    She added, "The World Happiness Report for 2021 paints a picture of extremism in the Middle East region. On the one hand, some countries are very rich and completely satisfied, and on the other hand, some countries are so unhappy that they are either buried at the bottom of the ranking (Yemen) or completely excluded (Syria, which is not there is an evaluation for it).
    She pointed out that "it is possible that war is the worst component of human happiness," noting that "wealth in itself is not sufficient for the purpose as well, in addition to income, social support in times of need, healthy life expectancy, absence of corruption in government, and freedom." Making life choices and generosity towards others are the other key variables that researchers at the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network use in their report to assess life satisfaction.
    The report indicated that Iraq came in the sixth place, the happiest country in the Middle East, and the 111th in the world, while Israel ranked first, followed by Bahrain, second, and the UAE, third, Saudi Arabia, fourth, and then Kuwait, fifth.
    She added that Iran came seventh, after Iraq and Lebanon, it came eighth, and then Palestine came ninth, Jordan tenth, and finally Yemen tailed the Middle East countries as the happiest country in it.
    The balance of all these factors provides a better snapshot of happiness in general than just a few good factors at the expense of others, and it is this balance that is lacking in many Middle Eastern countries.
    LINK

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:46 am