Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning {For Euphrates News}: Decreased poverty rate..and identifying the most affected by the pand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning {For Euphrates News}: Decreased poverty rate..and identifying the most affected by the pand Empty Planning {For Euphrates News}: Decreased poverty rate..and identifying the most affected by the pand

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 7:04 am

Planning {For Euphrates News}: Decreased poverty rate..and identifying the most affected by the pandemic

•  Time: 06/02/2021 12:17:18

•  Reading: 2,080 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Planning announced a decrease in the poverty rate in Iraq.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ministry's spokesman, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi told {Euphrates News}, "Estimates of the size of the losses caused by the Corona pandemic are not available, but its effects were severe on the private sector in particular and caused a severe economic downturn all over the world, not only in Iraq ".
    He added, "The private sector is mainly affected by the suspension of many businesses, especially in the first wave of the year 2020, and this downturn caused the poverty rate in the country to rise from 20% to 31% in the first half of 2020."
    Al-Hindawi continued, "Now, in the second wave, the poverty rate has decreased to approximately 26.5 percent, and this comes as a result of the return of life in one way or another to normal and the return of businesses to normal, as well as reducing the measures taken by the government regarding curfews and closures of restaurants, malls, shops and others."
    firm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:24 pm