Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will not be initiated in the current session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will not be initiated in the current session Empty Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will not be initiated in the current session

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jun 2021, 7:15 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will not be initiated in the current session[/size]
     34 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today , Friday , the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee confirmed that the oil and gas law will be transferred to the next legislative session .
    A member of the Committee Amjad Hashim punitive in a statement press that " the Council of Representatives is not able to initiate the law of oil and gas " , pointing to that " this law is still present in the Council , and could vote on it during the session of the legislature next ."
    He added that "the Council will vote in its next sessions on the draft law of the National Oil Company ."
    In what regards the issue of electricity has explained punitive that " the days ahead will run station Gasah " , referring to the " opening of this station is an achievement for the Ministry of Electricity ."
    He pointed to the " cadres of technical and engineering at the Ministry of Electricity is able to address the problems that may get in power electric during the separation of the summer and high temperatures heat on despite the presence of austerity fiscal " , noting that " in the event of the arrival of gas Iran , the stations power electric will work in full, The rate of supplying citizens with electricity will be 4 hours of operation compared to 2 hours of extinguishing .”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:37 am