Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY ADDRESSES THE PUBLIC PROSECUTION TO MOVE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT WITH A DECIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY ADDRESSES THE PUBLIC PROSECUTION TO MOVE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT WITH A DECIS Empty PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY ADDRESSES THE PUBLIC PROSECUTION TO MOVE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT WITH A DECIS

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jun 2021, 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY ADDRESSES THE PUBLIC PROSECUTION TO MOVE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT WITH A DECISION THAT VIOLATES THE BUDGET[/size]

Wed, Jun 16, 2021 1:57 PM

Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee addressed the Public Prosecution to move against the government with a decision that violates the budget.
    A statement by the committee, received by the “National News Center”, stated: “The Integrity Committee received a decision from the Council of Ministers yesterday to release an amount of 200 billion per month to the regional government and with a retroactive effect, contrary to Article 11 of the Budget Law for 2021.”
    The statement added: "We warn the committee, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, against taking this step in violation of the budget law or the financial management law, and we call on the public prosecution to take the necessary action in the event that these funds are released in violation of the law."
    According to the statement, the committee called on the Council of Ministers to “be careful in issuing decisions and to indicate the extent to which they comply with the laws in force and not to abide by any laws that contradict them.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm