Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The foreign debt is almost dead..and reveals its size

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The foreign debt is almost dead..and reveals its size Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The foreign debt is almost dead..and reveals its size

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jun 2021, 2:18 pm

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The foreign debt is almost dead..and reveals its size

•  Time: 06/20/2021 20:09:41

•  Reading: 2,873 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al-Furat News} Mazhar Muhammad Salih, financial advisor to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed today, Sunday, that Iraq's foreign debt has become "almost dead with the passage of time."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saleh said, in a press statement: "Iraq's foreign debts are owed to 8 countries, four Gulf Arab countries, namely the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, in addition to Egypt, Turkey and two foreign countries. As far as I know, matters have been suspended since 2004, the date of the signing of the Paris Club Agreement."
    And he indicated, "The trend is towards writing them off 100 percent, and they are almost dead with the passage of time, especially since some of them are incorrectly documented and completely unknown."
    He added, "In all cases, these debts are hateful debts, as they financed wars and bloody conflicts during the eighties war and did not serve development and progress in Iraq."
    He added that the debts of the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait amount to $27 billion, while the other countries amount to $14 billion.
    Saleh had confirmed in previous statements to him that Iraq succeeded in 2004 in writing off about 100 billion US dollars of its debts against the background of the signing of the Paris Club agreement, describing the agreement as "standard" to resolve the sovereign debts owed by Iraq to 65 countries, including 19 countries within the Paris Club. and 46 countries outside it.
    The Paris Club is an informal institution that represents the gathering of creditors from the rich countries in the world. It was established in 1956 as a result of the talks that took place in Paris between the Argentine government and its creditors. The club undertakes the task of restructuring the sovereign debts of countries, relieving the burdens of some debts, or even canceling some of them.

Ammar Al Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:15 am