Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AN EGYPTIAN INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DELEGATION HEADS TO IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AN EGYPTIAN INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DELEGATION HEADS TO IRAQ Empty AN EGYPTIAN INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DELEGATION HEADS TO IRAQ

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry, Nevin Jameh, is heading a high-level delegation to Iraq that includes government officials and businessmen, with the aim of enhancing joint economic cooperation between Egypt and Iraq, especially in the commercial and agricultural sectors.
    According to the Egyptian media, this visit is the first for a government official after the historic visit of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi to Iraq last week, and aims to follow up and implement what was agreed upon during the presidential summit.
    The Minister of Trade and Industry is scheduled to hold a series of intensive meetings with senior government officials, including Manhal Aziz Al-Khabbaz, Minister of Industry and Minerals, Alaa Al-Jubouri, Minister of Trade, and Khaled Battal Al-Najm, Minister of Planning, in addition to holding a meeting at the headquarters of the Iraqi Federation of Industries that includes representatives of the private sector in the two countries to discuss investment opportunities. Available in both countries.
    Gamea said that the visit aims to discuss all economic issues and files at the bilateral and regional levels, as well as reviewing opportunities and possibilities to enhance joint cooperation between Egypt and Iraq in the fields of trade, industry, investment, logistical transport and mining.
    She also added the transfer of Egyptian expertise in establishing specialized industrial complexes and cities to the Iraqi side, in addition to discussing activating joint work between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan to speed up the pace of implementation of development projects agreed upon between the political leadership in the three countries.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 am