Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iron and Steel Company demands the approval of its production at the Faw port.. It accuses the o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iron and Steel Company demands the approval of its production at the Faw port.. It accuses the o Empty The Iron and Steel Company demands the approval of its production at the Faw port.. It accuses the o

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Aug 2021, 8:05 am

[size=30]The Iron and Steel Company demands the approval of its production at the Faw port.. It accuses the oil of neglecting its products in exchange for the importer

2021-08-08
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The General Company for Iron and Steel in Basra called on the central government and the General Company for Ports of Iraq to approve the production of its spiral pipes factory in the work of the Great Port of Faw project, while accusing the Oil Ministry of not adopting its production, which it said matches the imported one.
    The Director-General of the company, Musallam Nasser Agency, said in a press statement followed by “Yasin Iraq”, that the iron pipe factory in Umm Qasr needs government support for its local product, which matches the international standards approved by the American Petroleum Institute API, according to him, calling for the approval of the production of the pipe factory and the activation of decisions. dealing with local products.
    Nasser appealed to the Minister of Oil to compel the ministry's companies to deal with the production of the iron pipe factory, which produces longitudinally welded pipes used to transport oil and its derivatives, as well as pipes of different sizes and diameters.
    It is noteworthy that the Spiral Pipe Factory is one of the most important factories of the General Iron and Steel Company, which is located in Umm Qasr district, south of Basra.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:18 am