Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: Suspending electricity exports to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: Suspending electricity exports to Iraq Empty Iranian official: Suspending electricity exports to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Aug 2021, 6:28 am

Iranian official: Suspending electricity exports to Iraq

•  Time: 08/10/2021 09:36:19

•  Reading: 1,703 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Executive Director of the Iranian Electricity Management Company announced the suspension of the export of electricity to Iraq.
    Mustafa Rajabi Mashhadi explained that the suspension of exports is due to the necessity of meeting the country's needs internally.
    He added that in the fiscal year ending March 20, 2021, about two thousand megawatts of electricity were exported, but this year, due to local needs, the export volume decreased to 150 megawatts. (This year ends March 20, 2022).
    Iraq imports electricity from Iran through 4 lines with a volume of 1200 megawatts.
    Iraq has witnessed escalating attacks in the past few weeks targeting electricity transmission towers and generating stations in different parts of the country, which caused a complete interruption of the network, with the exception of the Kurdistan region on July 2, before gradually returning after several hours.
    The authorities usually accuse ISIS terrorists of being behind most of the attacks.
    Iraq has been suffering from a decades-old electricity shortage crisis as a result of successive wars, the instability of the security situation in the country, as well as the spread of corruption.
    Iraq produces between 19 and 21 thousand megawatts of electric power, while the actual need exceeds 30 thousand megawatts, according to officials in the electricity sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm