Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The remaining term of Parliament does not allow the enactment of laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Legal: The remaining term of Parliament does not allow the enactment of laws Empty Parliamentary Legal: The remaining term of Parliament does not allow the enactment of laws

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Aug 2021, 7:06 am

Parliamentary Legal: The remaining term of Parliament does not allow the enactment of laws

•  Time: 08/26/2021 08:24:10

•  Reading: 793 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Euphrates} The Parliamentary Legal Committee ruled out that Parliament would be able, during its remaining one-month term, to enact new laws or vote on candidates for the electricity and health portfolios.
    The legislative recess of the House of Representatives is scheduled to end at the beginning of September, with the next elections to be held on the tenth of next October.  
    Committee member Rashid Al-Azzawi said in a press interview, "Any law sent now by the Council of Ministers needs at least 45 days to be discussed by the relevant committees and then approved in the event Parliament begins its regular sessions." 
    He added that "the House of Representatives has only one month left, that is, it is possible and in the best case to hold only eight sessions," and thus Parliament cannot, with its remaining period, legislate the laws that are sent to it now.
    Al-Azzawi ruled out that "parliament will hold sessions during the current month, because most members are candidates for elections and are busy with electoral campaigns, so even laws that have been read for the second time are likely not to be legislated."
    He noted that "passing the electricity and health portfolios for new candidates by the House of Representatives is very difficult, because this matter requires the presence and vote of 166 deputies, so even this matter will not be able to proceed with Parliament at this stage." 
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:26 pm