Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh brings together Sisi and Tamim bin Hamad in a tripartite summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh brings together Sisi and Tamim bin Hamad in a tripartite summit Empty Saleh brings together Sisi and Tamim bin Hamad in a tripartite summit

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Aug 2021, 7:06 am

Saleh brings together Sisi and Tamim bin Hamad in a tripartite summit

•  Time: 08/28/2021 12:46:56

•  Reading: 806 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi and the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, arrived in Baghdad today, Saturday.
    The arrival of Sisi and bin Hamad to the capital to participate in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, in the presence of (France, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait).
    Arab media reported that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, gathered the Egyptian President and the Emir of Qatar in a tripartite summit on the sidelines of the conference.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:29 pm