Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab League during the stolen money recovery conference: Corruption threatens stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Arab League during the stolen money recovery conference: Corruption threatens stability Empty The Arab League during the stolen money recovery conference: Corruption threatens stability

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Arab League during the stolen money recovery conference: Corruption threatens stability
    September 15, 202

She said the phenomenon of corruption is a threat to stability (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, stressed that the phenomenon of corruption poses a threat to stability, pointing out that it is a common phenomenon.
    Aboul Gheit said in a speech during the launch of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which was followed by "Ultra Iraq", that "this conference is an important opportunity to combat corruption and recover funds," noting that "this dangerous phenomenon constitutes a threat to stability."
    He added, "What is more dangerous than corruption is the prevalence of the phenomenon of corruption, and this culture is common in our country." 
    He pointed out that "the most important achievement achieved is an Arab anti-corruption agreement in 2010," stressing that "the Arab League attaches great importance to combating corruption and coordinating common positions."
    He explained that "the Arab Anti-Corruption Agreement is a consolidation of the United Nations Convention, and 14 Arab countries have ratified the agreement."
    He pointed out that "confronting corruption is very complex and requires continuous cooperation, and I am convinced that Arab cooperation is a crackdown on corruption."
    He concluded by saying: "All thanks to all the ministries and agencies working to combat corruption and recover looted funds, stressing that the Arab League stands with all institutions working to combat corruption and recover money."
    In the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, on Wednesday morning, the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  with wide international and Arab participation.  

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:15 am