Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political forces have aborted the “Slums Law” for more than 10 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Political forces have aborted the “Slums Law” for more than 10 years Empty Deputy: Political forces have aborted the “Slums Law” for more than 10 years

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Sep 2021, 7:44 am

Deputy: Political forces have aborted the “Slums Law” for more than 10 years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the House of Representatives, Mudar Al-Karawi, accused, on Saturday, that political forces, which he did not name, aborted the slum law in Iraq for more than 10 years .
    Al-Karawi said that “slums are the mother of the problems in Iraq and their serious repercussions on security and society cannot be limited to points, especially since the number of people currently inhabiting them may reach hundreds of thousands of families without any services and in a very difficult humanitarian situation .”
    Al-Karawi added, “The slums law has been proposed for more than 10 years, but political forces, some of them influential, have aborted its passage several times because some of them see in slums fields of electoral votes that are exploited in a cycle with promises to resolve their file and give them their most basic rights to own land .”
    He pointed out that "the slum law is currently postponed for the next session, although it is a very sensitive file, and voting on it will solve a large and complex problem in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:04 pm