Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Made in Lebanon” on the land of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Made in Lebanon” on the land of Baghdad Empty “Made in Lebanon” on the land of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 2:16 pm

[size=52]“Made in Lebanon” on the land of Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Manhal Aziz Al-Kheb, and the Lebanese Minister of Industry, Georges Bouchkian, inaugurated on Thursday the “Made in Lebanon” exhibition in its first edition on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair, which includes many companies in various food, pharmaceutical, textile, leather and cosmetics industries.[/size]
    [size=45]In a speech delivered during the opening ceremony, Mr. Al-Khabbaz said that this exhibition represents a real beginning to advance the industrial and commercial reality of both countries, as it came as a complement to many exhibitions held in Baghdad, including the Made in Syria exhibition, the Made in Egypt exhibition, and the Made in Jordan exhibition, through which the exhibition is viewed country capabilities.[/size]
    [size=45]He went on to say that holding such exhibitions and conferences serves the region by transferring expertise, achieving partnership and activating joint cooperation between industrialists.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Lebanese Minister of Industry stressed that this exhibition comes within the framework of strengthening relations and joint cooperation between the two countries and seeking to establish long-term relations, as it is a starting point for both countries in order to consolidate bilateral relations, exchange experiences, information and transfer technology[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:41 pm