Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council recommends providing financial facilities between the banks of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council recommends providing financial facilities between the banks of  Empty The Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council recommends providing financial facilities between the banks of

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council recommended providing financial facilities between the banks of the two countries, while calling for providing facilities for investment between the two countries.
    The head of the Saudi side in the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, Muhammad bin Abdullah Al-Khorayef, said during the Iraqi-Saudi Business Forum held in Riyadh, and attended by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council initiated and launched many initiatives to promote investments and trade exchange, including the establishment of a data center For opportunities, an initiative to inventory preliminary studies, as well as working on an economic forum between the two countries and an initiative to encourage Saudi investments. 
    Al-Khorayef called for "facilitating the investment process between the two countries, especially the procedures, in a way that contributes to promoting trade exchange," noting that "Iraq and Saudi Arabia are neighbors and have a large volume of investment that deserves consideration of opening more than one port for the entry of goods."
    He called "Iraqi and Saudi banks to provide financial facilities for communication between them, which will return to great results," pointing out that "the next stage requires that the private sector have a major role."
    Al-Khorayef expressed his hope that "today's meeting will be the beginning of great economic cooperation between the two countries, and bilateral meetings will continue to meet the ambitions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am