Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


Associated gas is not enough for Iraq's stations, even if its burning is stopped completely..20% of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM


Posts : 230340
Join date : 2012-12-21

Associated gas is not enough for Iraq's stations, even if its burning is stopped completely..20% of  Empty Associated gas is not enough for Iraq's stations, even if its burning is stopped completely..20% of

Post by rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 7:00 am


[size=30]Associated gas is not enough for Iraq's stations, even if its burning is stopped completely..20% of the need is in the heat fields


2022-02-21
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil is looking to stop the gas burned in Iraq completely in 2025, bringing the total production of Iraq from gas to 2,700 cubic meters, a number that occupies about 12,000 megawatts of electricity.
Iraq produces from associated gas 2,700 milligrams, which come out with Iraq’s production of 4 million barrels of oil per day, of which Iraq invests about 1,500 milligrams, while 1,200 milligrams are burned, so Iraq imports from Iran about 1,700 milligrams, which represents its complete need to operate its electrical stations.
And while Iraq is working to stop the burning of the 1,200 milligrams of associated gas by 2025, Iraq will then need 500 milligrams as well, so it will produce it from free gas in the Mansouriya and crutch fields, meaning that Iraq needs 3,200 milligrams to operate its entire electrical stations, so the gas The associated facility, if fully invested, will fill only 80% of Iraq's needs, so the other 20% that Iraq needs will be found in the free gas fields.
This prompted Oil to enter into negotiations with the international company (Halliburton) to develop a gas field (crutch) in Anbar Governorate, while the initial contract for the development of the Mansouriya gas field was sent to the Council of Ministers to obtain the necessary approval for it.
The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Executive Director of the National Oil Company, Hamed Al-Zobaie, said that "deep discussions are currently taking place between the (Halliburton) Company for Energy Services and the National Oil Company to develop a gas field (crutch), expecting "final results will be reached soon."
He explained that "the ministry had previously communicated with regional and international companies before negotiating with (Halliburton) for the purpose of reaching an agreement that would achieve the planned objectives of developing the (crutch) field after it was referred as part of the third licensing round in 2010 to the Korean (Kokaz) company, which did not She was able to complete her work due to the events of ISIS terrorist gangs, and she withdrew after that.”
Al-Zobaie announced that "Iraq's production of associated gas will reach 2 billion and 700 million feet by the year 2025, which represents 80 percent of the country's natural gas needs."
And he indicated that "the production is currently around one billion and 500 million standard cubic feet per day of associated gas, while its production from the free gas fields (the only Siba field in the country) is about 50 million cubic feet that go directly to electric power production stations."
Al-Zobaie pointed out that "the initial contract for the development of the Mansouriya gas field in Diyala Governorate was sent to the Council of Ministers for approval after it was signed between the National Oil Company and the Chinese company (SINOP), and it will provide at least (100) million standard cubic feet of dry gas per day. “.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2022, 12:32 am