Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim and the US ambassador to Baghdad discuss developments in the Iraqi political scene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim and the US ambassador to Baghdad discuss developments in the Iraqi political scene Empty Al-Hakim and the US ambassador to Baghdad discuss developments in the Iraqi political scene

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:17 am

[size=30]Al-Hakim and the US ambassador to Baghdad discuss developments in the Iraqi political scene
    [ltr]2022.02.22 - 14:02[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like[size=16]0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - people  
    The head of the "National State Forces" coalition, Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with US Ambassador Matthew Tueller, on Tuesday, the political scene and bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington.  

Al-Hakim’s media office stated, in a statement received by “Nass” (February 22, 2022), that “the head of the National State Forces Alliance stressed the need to overcome the political impasse in Iraq,” noting the need for “everyone to have the will to solve through the political initiatives put forward to address the crisis.” current".  

Al-Hakim said that "solutions are possible and not insurmountable if politicians give priority to the national interest over private interests."  

He also called for "the adoption of dialogue in resolving conflicts internally, regionally and internationally, indicating that rigid positions will only produce more complications and harm the general interests of countries and peoples," noting "the importance of agreeing on the common points and starting from them in managing crises and problems."  

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:29 am