Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Government's Attack On The Judiciary Shows The Presence Of A Third Party Leading The Sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Government's Attack On The Judiciary Shows The Presence Of A Third Party Leading The Sta Empty Deputy: The Government's Attack On The Judiciary Shows The Presence Of A Third Party Leading The Sta

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Feb 2022, 6:03 am

[size=38]Deputy: The Government's Attack On The Judiciary Shows The Presence Of A Third Party Leading The Stage
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/26 | 2:49 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Special..
    The State of Law representative, Thaer fearful, stated, on Saturday, that the government's assault on the judiciary clearly shows that there is a third party leading the stage.
    Makheif said in a statement to the "Information Agency", that "the government bypassed the judiciary following the movement of arresting one of the judges," noting that "the government's transgression of the red lines shows that there is a third party leading the stage."
    He added that "the government interfered in the work of the judiciary, which has proven its legitimacy over the past years," noting that "the judicial authority will not pass this government attack and interfere with its work."
    He pointed out that "the judiciary is a red line and it is not possible to interfere in its work under any circumstances, and what the government has done is a blatant attack on the prestige of the judiciary."
    It is noteworthy that a force from the Counter-Terrorism Service cordoned off, at an earlier time, the presidency of the Karkh Appeal Court to arrest a judge, and this came by order of the government.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:35 pm