Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Economist Presents A Proposal On The Price Of The Dollar To Avoid The Country's "Negative Repercu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Economist Presents A Proposal On The Price Of The Dollar To Avoid The Country's "Negative Repercu Empty An Economist Presents A Proposal On The Price Of The Dollar To Avoid The Country's "Negative Repercu

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 8:17 am

[size=38]An Economist Presents A Proposal On The Price Of The Dollar To Avoid The Country's "Negative Repercussions"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/28 | 2:28 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    The economic expert, Daoud Abd Zayer, warned, on Monday, that changing the dollar exchange rate would create negative repercussions in banking transactions by paying debts in the local market, suggesting that decreasing the exchange rate be gradual and making new contracts according to the government’s vision.
    In a statement to "Information", Zayer said, "A sudden demand to return the dollar exchange rate to its previous position will generate great confusion in commercial and financial transactions, especially in the field of debt repayment for dealers in the local market."
    He added, "The reduction and return of the exchange rate will burden the Iraqi state with large sums of money estimated in billions as a result of its contracts with companies and countries that concluded after the decision to raise the exchange rate."
    Abdel Zayer suggested to “the political forces not to look at the issue with the view of attracting the love of their audience as much as they are aware of the problems and negatives that will result from the previous exchange decision,” calling for “work to gradually reduce the dollar price while making new future contracts according to the vision of the financial vision of the ceiling that will reach.” him in the future.” finished/25pm

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:16 am