Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CONTRARY TO EXPECTATIONS.. IRAQI VOLUNTEERS TO FIGHT UKRAINE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CONTRARY TO EXPECTATIONS.. IRAQI VOLUNTEERS TO FIGHT UKRAINE Empty CONTRARY TO EXPECTATIONS.. IRAQI VOLUNTEERS TO FIGHT UKRAINE

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 8:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CONTRARY TO EXPECTATIONS.. IRAQI VOLUNTEERS TO FIGHT UKRAINE
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago54

The Russian Consulate in Basra announced today, Thursday, that it continues to receive requests from Iraqi citizens to join the ranks of the Russian army to participate in the war between Moscow and Kiev.
    The consulate said in a statement, that it continues to "receive applications to join the ranks of the Russian armed forces, which are conducting a military operation against the Nazi regime in Ukraine, supported by America and its NATO allies."
    "In this regard, we would like to inform you that the Russian forces have sufficient strength to solve this problem. We thank you for your understanding and solidarity with us," she added.
    Yesterday, Iraqi youth hung pictures of Russian President Vladimir Putin with the phrase "We support Russia" before the security forces uploaded them based on an urgent telegram from the Baghdad Operations Command.
    The Ukrainian government has opened the door for foreigners to volunteer to fight the Russian forces that are advancing towards the capital, Kyiv, to topple the pro-Western government of Volodymyr Zelensky.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:29 pm