Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Formation Of The First Governmental Committee To Combat “Price Fever” In Diyala.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Formation Of The First Governmental Committee To Combat “Price Fever” In Diyala. Empty Formation Of The First Governmental Committee To Combat “Price Fever” In Diyala.

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:34 am

[size=38]Formation Of The First Governmental Committee To Combat “Price Fever” In Diyala.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/08/2022 | 2:04 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    A government official revealed, on Tuesday, the formation of the first governmental committee to combat price fever in Diyala.
    And the mayor of Khalis district, Uday Adnan, said in a statement to "Information", that "the district of Khalis formed the first governmental committee at the level of Diyala, with the participation of members from various departments, to follow up on the price fever that swept the markets recently and caused a rise in basic foodstuffs from 20-30%."
    He added, "The committee started from today its tasks in following up on the markets and malls in order to deter the weak souls that are trying to exploit the citizens and create another crisis in Diyala, pointing out that the violators will be held accountable according to the legal framework."
    He pointed out that "the committee, which will be headed by him, came in response to popular calls after an unjustified rise in prices in recent days in a way that worried public opinion and caused severe suffering to the poor."
    In recent days, Diyala markets witnessed a significant increase in the prices of foodstuffs, especially basic ones, amid the exploitation of some traders to achieve large financial profits.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:29 pm