Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification from the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification from the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council Empty Clarification from the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2022, 5:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Clarification from the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council[/size]

[size=45]Clarification
    of Baghdad / Judiciary Media

The media center clarifies that on March 10, 2022, the Wasit Criminal Court conducted the trial in the criminal case No. 181 / c / 2022 regarding the crime attributed to the accused, Kazem Hadi Kazem, Muhammad Attia Hussein, Abbas Ali Aziz and Hussein Saddam Hashem, according to Article 4/1 and in accordance with Article 4 2, 3 and 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Law No. 13 of 2005, and each of them was sentenced to death by hanging, because the aforementioned defendants agreed, on June 30, 2021, in agreement and participation in the Aziziyah district, to attack the Aziziyah power distribution station and throw a grenade at the station’s protection personnel. To the martyrdom of the detachment, Captain Ali Abdul-Hussein Shaish, as a result of being hit in the head and chest area by shrapnel from that bomb, and the injury of his comrades from the police, Nassar Sobeih Tayeh and Ghazwan Abdul-Karim Hassan. The act committed by them in front of the QaimThe investigation and the investigating judge after providing them with all legal guarantees.
    The case will be automatically sent to the Court of Cassation to be reviewed in accordance with the law and a final decision will be issued in light of that.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:56 am