Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The government has taken decisions to support the citizen and control prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The government has taken decisions to support the citizen and control prices Empty Al-Kazemi: The government has taken decisions to support the citizen and control prices

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2022, 8:32 am

[size=45]Al-Kazemi: The government has taken decisions to support the citizen and control prices
    1 hour ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the prices of commodities and foodstuffs in Iraq have doubled “in some cases” due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the suspension of the supply of those commodities from these two countries.
    Al-Kazemi said in a press conference held on the sidelines of the inauguration of the Al-Batool Teaching Hospital on the right side of the city of Mosul, “I remind the Iraqis that the world is going through difficult and complicated circumstances due to the Russian-Ukrainian war, and the rise in food prices, which in some cases rose by double rates,” adding, “But despite In the absence of a budget, the government has taken decisions to support the citizen, to control prices, and we have stopped customs, taxes and some fees so that the citizen is not affected by the consequences of the escalation of prices.”
    He added, "This government has succeeded in protecting the Iraqi economy from collapse, through several reform measures," adding, "We presented a vision for economic reform and we hope the next government will adopt the white paper that all international economic organizations emphasized its importance and seriousness in reform."
    Al-Kazemi continued, “The political forces must be aware of the danger of inaction, and we must think about people and their dignity; In order to serve them, I thank the people of the province for their patience in dealing with challenges.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm