Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TRADE ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF PROCEDURES TO DISTRIBUTE SUBSIDIES TO WHEAT MARKETERS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TRADE ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF PROCEDURES TO DISTRIBUTE SUBSIDIES TO WHEAT MARKETERS Empty TRADE ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF PROCEDURES TO DISTRIBUTE SUBSIDIES TO WHEAT MARKETERS

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TRADE ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF PROCEDURES TO DISTRIBUTE SUBSIDIES TO WHEAT MARKETERS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago63

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Commerce announced the readiness of the ministry to distribute the amounts of support for wheat marketers of 50 thousand dinars per ton, which was approved by the House of Representatives last year.
    The ministry said in a statement that the news agency received a copy of it, that "the ministry has completed the distribution of all farmers' dues for wheat and rye crops that were marketed during the 2021 marketing season."
    She added, "The amounts of support for farmers approved by the House of Representatives, at a rate of 50 thousand dinars per ton of wheat, reached the Ministry of Trade and will be distributed during the coming period, and an advanced electronic program will be established related to the distribution of support amounts, to ensure the flow of distribution and address all problems that impede the distribution of funds."
    She indicated that "all preparations for the start of the marketing season will be completed on the first of next April."
    The ministry called on farmers and farmers to contribute effectively to the success of the marketing season and to face challenges with a solid national will.

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 4:21 pm