Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

1.6 trillion dinars, the volume of fuel sales via electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

1.6 trillion dinars, the volume of fuel sales via electronic payment Empty 1.6 trillion dinars, the volume of fuel sales via electronic payment

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:15 am

1.6 trillion dinars, the volume of fuel sales via electronic payment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, Iraq crossed the barrier of 1.6 trillion dinars in sales of petroleum products via electronic payment.
    The electronic payment culture platform in Iraq stated, in a blog post on Facebook, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the sales of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company through electronic payment exceeded the threshold of 550 billion Iraqi dinars during the month of May alone, thus exceeding the barrier of 1.6 trillion.” Iraqi dinar one year and one month after the start of the project.”
    She added, "The value of sales through electronic payment tools for the month of May achieved an amount exceeding 550 billion Iraqi dinars, an increase of 25% over electronic payment sales for the previous month of April."
    The statement indicated, "The total amounts of electronic payment sales exceeded the barrier of 1,600,000,000,000 Iraqi dinars within a year and a month, that is, from the beginning of the launch of the digital transformation project for payments for the services of the Oil Products Distribution Company."

Views 67
    Added 06/02/2024 - 9:45 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:16 am