Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Gharibawi: The budget complimented the region politically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Gharibawi: The budget complimented the region politically Empty Al-Gharibawi: The budget complimented the region politically

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Gharibawi: The budget complimented the region politically[/size]
    • Today 10:12

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Sunday, Representative Bassem Al-Gharibawi considered the presence of political favors in the region’s budget allocations.
    Al-Gharibawi told Al-Maalouma, “The governorates did not receive sufficient allocations for their projects, in contrast to the amounts allocated to the region, as these governorates are held accountable on the basis of the actual expenditure from the budget, and the calculation of what each governorate spends from the amounts allocated to it within the budget.”
    He explained, "There are legal obligations established by the Federal Court towards Kurdistan regarding financial matters and revenues, and these decisions must be implemented correctly."
    He added, "The region has not fulfilled its obligations to the federal government, in terms of oil imports and other revenues, which necessitates not granting it about 17 percent of the budget, in addition to not receiving allocations from the actual expenditure." 
    He stated that "there are political favors towards the region at the expense of the rest of the governorates, and this matter was done as a result of political pressure, while some governorates were allocated more than 80 billion, and this budget is not sufficient for one of their projects, calling for a reconsideration of the allocations for these governorates." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:03 pm