Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Canada are discussing steps to close camps and support stability in areas of return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Canada are discussing steps to close camps and support stability in areas of return Empty Iraq and Canada are discussing steps to close camps and support stability in areas of return

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:56 am

Iraq and Canada are discussing steps to close camps and support stability in areas of return
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (June 2, 2024), Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Evan Faiq Jabro, discussed with the Canadian Ambassador to Iraq, Cathy Bonka, steps to close camps and support stability in areas of return.
    The Ministry of Immigration and Displacement stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “its Minister, Evan Faiq Jabro, received the Canadian Ambassador to Iraq, Kathy Bonka, and her accompanying delegation, at the Ministry’s headquarters in the center of the capital, Baghdad,” indicating, “The meeting reviewed relations between Iraq and Canada and ways to develop them, including It serves the interests of the two friendly countries and peoples.”
    She added, "The meeting also witnessed a discussion of the steps taken by the Ministry in preparation for closing the displacement camps at the end of next month, implementing the recommendations approved by the Council of Ministers, supporting returning families, providing them with all requirements for a decent living, and including them in income-generating projects." 
    According to the statement, the Canadian ambassador praised "the government efforts made to support stability in the return areas and prepare the appropriate ground for the return of displaced families to their areas of original residence," stressing that "her country will continue to support the ministry to implement the plan."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:54 pm