Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra ports receive 13 Steamboat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra ports receive 13 Steamboat Empty Basra ports receive 13 Steamboat

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:48 pm

Basra ports receive 13 Steamboat

08/12/20140 

Announced the General Company for Ports of Iraq's Ministry of Transport for Iraq's southern ports receive a number of different ships laden with goods. The director of relations and the media on behalf of the Iraqi ports that "the port of Umm Qasr, commercial greeted the ship (any and Akesh) Panama sexual tonnage of variety and the ship (Anpala) British nationality tonnage of 490 container ship (Bawid Ness) Vincent sexual variety of cargo and the ship (Akohowland) Liberia sexual payload 50 thousand tons of wheat imported for the account of the Ministry of Commerce. "And between net that "the commercial port of Khor Al-Zubair is received and the other two units offshore, where the port received the tanker (Wi-C Sila) Iceland sexual tonnage gas oil also received berths in the port the ship (Symphony) Vldova sexual tonnage of cement." He added that he "reached port stronghold of trade also seven ships laden with Iranian commercial sexual Balsment has received port berths steamers (Behrnk and Mahdia and Marwa Ahmed and Jeff and Aahaidar) and two ships with a tonnage of cement (Mahdia and Diamond) with a tonnage of NES  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:47 am