Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Iraq Reach The Stage Of Bankruptcy Lebanon?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Iraq Reach The Stage Of Bankruptcy Lebanon? Empty Will Iraq Reach The Stage Of Bankruptcy Lebanon?

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2022, 10:08 am

[size=38]Will Iraq Reach The Stage Of Bankruptcy Lebanon?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/05/2022 | 4:35 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, revealed, on Tuesday, the reason why Iraq did not reach the stage of bankruptcy, which many countries have reached, including Lebanon.
    Al-Ali said in an interview with the “Information” agency, that “if Iraq did not have oil resources like Lebanon, it would have been very easy and many years ago to declare its bankruptcy,” stressing that “oil is what protects the Iraqi economy.”
    He added, "There is no comparison between what happened in Lebanon and Iraq, given that Lebanon is a country that does not possess multiple oil resources," noting that "the modern world, despite alternative energy solutions, still depends mainly on oil and its derivatives, which has become the mainstay of every Financial budgets in most countries of the world.
    The expert explained that "oil revenues in previous years, especially in 2020, were highly volatile, but despite that it was the one who maintained the economic situation, even in the case of reaching its lowest levels."
    He continued, "The Iraqi economy depends on the revenues of oil resources as the main engine to cover the state's expenses."
    Yesterday, Monday, the Lebanese Deputy Prime Minister, His Excellency Al-Shami, announced the bankruptcy of the state and the Central Bank of Lebanon

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:01 pm