Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who Caused The Rise In The Price Of The Dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who Caused The Rise In The Price Of The Dollar Empty Who Caused The Rise In The Price Of The Dollar

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:10 am

[size=38]A Deputy Calls For The Accountability Of Those Who Caused The Rise In The Price Of The Dollar[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/10/2022 | 12:10 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    On Sunday, Member of Parliament, Muhammad Nouri, called on Parliament to seek seriously to hold accountable the parties that caused the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
    Nuri said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", "The decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar harmed the Iraqi citizen as a result of this ill-considered decision, which led to a crazy rise in consumer prices."
    He added that "the pace of rising food prices and daily consumption is accelerating with unprecedented steps," noting that "there are parties who benefit from the continued rise in the exchange rate for other years."
    Nuri pointed out that "the decision caused clear damage to important segments of the Iraqi people, especially the middle and poor classes."
    And the representative of Basra Governorate, Ahmed Al-Rubaie, had earlier held the central government responsible for the continued rise in food prices due to its closure of the southern border crossings to the entry of foodstuffs. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:33 pm