Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To Reveal The Details Of The "Car" Company, The Representatives Of Basra Will Host The Director Gene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To Reveal The Details Of The "Car" Company, The Representatives Of Basra Will Host The Director Gene Empty To Reveal The Details Of The "Car" Company, The Representatives Of Basra Will Host The Director Gene

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:27 am

[size=38]To Reveal The Details Of The "Car" Company, The Representatives Of Basra Will Host The Director General Of South Electricity Tomorrow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 4:52 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Saturday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Ali Al-Faris, revealed that he will host the General Director of South Electricity Distribution, tomorrow, Sunday, in Basra Governorate, to find out the details of the contract of the Kurdish Kar Company.
    Al-Fares said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the deputies of Basra Governorate will host tomorrow, Sunday, the Director General of the South Electricity Company, Engineer Ghaith Najm Obaid, inside Basra, to discuss with him about the Kurdish Kar Company and find out all its details."
    He added that "there is a lot of news about corruption deals contained in the Kurdish Kar Company, which called for hosting the general manager of the South Electricity Company to put points on the letters and reveal their details and what the nature of its work is," noting that "tomorrow we will stand on all the details of the company."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mahmoud Al-Hayani, confirmed, earlier, that the “corrupt” Kurdish company Kar is trying to control oil and gas projects, and acquire billions of dollars in central and southern Iraq, while Kar is excluding national labor and spreading unemployment in an attempt to push the southern street to turn against the forces. Shiite political. Ended 25 and

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:23 am