Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Wahed Asks For Baghdad's Help: The Political Process In The Region Is Over And Things Are Head

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Wahed Asks For Baghdad's Help: The Political Process In The Region Is Over And Things Are Head Empty Abdul Wahed Asks For Baghdad's Help: The Political Process In The Region Is Over And Things Are Head

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 5:53 am

Abdul Wahed Asks For Baghdad's Help: The Political Process In The Region Is Over And Things Are Heading To Explode
    11/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the opposition New Generation Movement in the Kurdistan Region, Shaswar Abdul Wahed, issued today, Monday, an appeal to the international community and Baghdad to save the situation in the region.
    Abdul Wahed said in a blog post seen by Earth News, "The political process in the region has ended, Parliament is suspended and there is no intention to hold elections, and all institutions are paralyzed. Therefore, we ask the federal government, the international community, and the United Nations to intervene in the region to hold free and fair elections, to save what can be salvaged, and to help the citizens there.”
    And he continued, "Otherwise, there is no guarantee of living in peace and stability in light of a situation that is heading for an explosion, and we, as the opposition and as a people, are forced to take other steps to defend freedom, democracy, the rights of citizens and a decent life."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:11 am