Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist Warns Of “Legitimizing Theft” Of Surplus Oil Money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist Warns Of “Legitimizing Theft” Of Surplus Oil Money Empty Economist Warns Of “Legitimizing Theft” Of Surplus Oil Money

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 6:03 am

[size=38]Economist Warns Of “Legitimizing Theft” Of Surplus Oil Money
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/13/2022 | 1:34 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The economic expert, Diaa Mohsen, warned, on Wednesday, against exploiting the surplus funds resulting from the rise in oil prices for the account of the Food Security Law, while indicating that the law cannot be a substitute for the budget law due to its limitations and being limited to the ration card paragraphs.
    Mohsen said in a statement to / the information /, that "the food security law cannot be a substitute for the budget law because it is limited to limited paragraphs, and that any violation of it through fraud will lead to the loss of money and the loss of its goal related to providing food to the citizen through the ration card."
    He added that "the Food Security Law deals with the original funds related to the general budget, but there is a tendency to deal with the surplus funds," warning against "exploiting the surplus funds to implement the law, and therefore those funds will be exposed to legislators' corruption and looting."
    Mohsen pointed out that “the surplus funds due to the rise in oil prices can be used in the gates of disbursing the dues of contractors to continue the completion of projects, as well as paying the dues of farmers, and thus will allow the budget to act by distributing the funds included in the budget, especially in the field of investment budget.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:31 am