Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did the Iranians' visit to Erbil do.. revealing the fate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did the Iranians' visit to Erbil do.. revealing the fate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in t Empty What did the Iranians' visit to Erbil do.. revealing the fate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in t

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 1:49 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]What did the Iranians' visit to Erbil do.. revealing the fate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the tripartite alliance to form the government of Iraq[/size]

[size=45]On Wednesday, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Idris Shaaban, confirmed that his party is not subject to any external or internal pressures.[/size]
    [size=45]Shaaban said in an interview, "The Democratic Party is still sticking to the tripartite alliance as a guarantor to solve the problems the country is going through."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the recent visit of the Iranian delegations to Erbil is normal, as is the case with other delegations, as we seek to build balanced relations with Tehran and others, in line with the interests of the Kurds and Iraq in general, but no opinion was imposed on the negotiations to form a government."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:23 am