Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rebound after sharp losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rebound after sharp losses Empty Oil prices rebound after sharp losses

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2022, 5:38 am

Oil prices rebound after sharp losses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices rebounded, today, Wednesday, from sharp losses in the previous session, as concerns about shrinking supplies from Russia and Libya took hold, while industry data showed a decline in US crude stocks last week.
    Brent crude futures rose 98 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $108.23 a barrel by 04:25 GMT, while West Texas Intermediate crude futures for the near month, which expires on Wednesday, rose 94 cents, or 0.9 percent, to $103.50 a barrel.
    Both benchmarks fell 5.2% in volatile trading on Tuesday after the International Monetary Fund on Tuesday cut its global growth forecast by a full percentage point, citing the economic effects of the Russian war in Ukraine, and warning that inflation is now a "clear and present risk" for many countries.
    Global oil prices witnessed fluctuations, driven by the tightening of supply expectations after the sanctions imposed on Russia, the second largest oil exporter in the world and the main European supplier.
    Other outages have heightened supply concerns. Libya's National Oil Corporation declared force majeure at the Brega oil port on Tuesday, saying it was unable to fulfill its obligations to the oil market.
    In the United States, crude stocks fell 4.5 million barrels last week, according to market sources citing figures from the American Petroleum Institute on Tuesday, against expectations of an increase in stocks.
    However, a weak global economic outlook and ongoing COVID-19 lockdowns in China that have hurt demand in the world's largest importer of crude are affecting prices.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:20 pm