Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: assigning Abadi was not a constitutional violation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: assigning Abadi was not a constitutional violation Empty President of the Republic: assigning Abadi was not a constitutional violation

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Aug 2014, 9:15 am

President of the Republic: assigning Abadi was not a constitutional violation

By Khabaar Khaba 17/8/2014 04:53 

Brother - Baghdad
    The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, Sunday, assigned to the National Alliance candidate Haidar al-Abbadi formation of the government was not a constitutional violation, as pointed out that the nomination of Nuri al-Maliki was ready from the first day, but he remained silent for consultations with the political blocs. 
    Masum said in an interview with the newspaper "Middle East" Saudi Arabia said that "after the swearing in Parliament felt to carry a heavy load on my shoulders," noting that "Maliki's nomination was ready from the first day, but I thought I should tap the views of others, taking into account the position of reference religious, widen the circle to include consultations, a coalition of state law, and there was a coalition between those who are not with Maliki's nomination. "
    "We did not hear that the state law came out of the National Alliance and the nomination Abadi, vice-president of the parliament has been through the National Alliance, and therefore it is not possible to form a government without checking the atmosphere surrounding it all," noting that "upon the arrival of the blocks to political consensus decision taken Abadi, commissioned by the formation of the new government. "
    The infallible that "if it was not my position based on constitutional grounds when you issued the decision of commissioning, and perhaps there was of explains the decision in another way, but I was convinced of the safety of my position and I took the decision under this conviction," adding, "I have a book of the Iraqi constitution and as you have seen the decision was welcomed nationally, regionally and internationally, we did not expect. "
    He continued that "al-Maliki defended his position in an attempt to renew his cabinet, and this is right, but in the final before the decision that we took and supported commissioning Abadi", returned it as "a good step to maintain compatibility, which is the basis for building the political process in Iraq."
    He infallible that "the relationship with al-Maliki back to the early nineties of the last century and continued friendship between us, and both sides will keep this friendship," stressing that "the effect of throwing his concession whereby for the prime minister where he supported the commissioning Abadi wrote him congratulating him on this initiative and the fact that his answer was thin personal relations and the public interest is something else. "
    The President of the Republic Fuad Masum cost, Monday (11 August 2014), leader of a coalition of state law Haider Abadi officially form a government, after a dispute lasted for more than two weeks, and met commissioning welcomed internationally and regionally and wide, as well as welcoming the various Iraqi political circles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:10 am