Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service Council Chairman: We are ready to launch any electronic form as soon as job grades are avail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service Council Chairman: We are ready to launch any electronic form as soon as job grades are avail Empty Service Council Chairman: We are ready to launch any electronic form as soon as job grades are avail

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2022, 10:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Time: 05/19/2022 

Al-Tamimi receives a member of the Parliamentary Education Committee.

The Chairman of the Federal Public Service Council, Mr. Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, a member of the Parliamentary Education Committee, received Dr. Asma Kambash and her accompanying delegation today, Thursday, 5/19/2022.

During the meeting, an extensive discussion was held about the tasks and objectives of the work of the Council and the mechanism used in the appointment.

Al-Tamimi confirmed that the Service Council has an electronic program for employment that works without human intervention away from favoritism, indicating that the Council is ready to launch any electronic form if official approvals, job grades and financial allocation are available.

On the other hand, Kambash expressed her happiness with this fruitful meeting, stressing that the necessary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be provided to the Council in order to take its real role in the work in the future in the service of the youth of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:15 pm