Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor sets the national employment policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor sets the national employment policy Empty Labor sets the national employment policy

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2022, 6:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Labor sets the national employment policy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Batoul Al-Hasani

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has outlined the national employment policy and its implementation plans in coordination with international organizations in order to implement it on the ground.
    The Director General of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training, Raed Jabbar Bahed, said: “The ministry has identified the most prominent outlines of the national employment policy, the development of its implementation plans, and the extent of international organizations’ willingness to support and implement it on the ground, as well as the most important points to be followed in writing the national policy, which represents the comprehensive practical plan. To achieve basic employment objectives, including creating job opportunities, promoting decent work and protecting workers’ rights.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:19 am