Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Masoud Barzani: The political crisis in Iraq is deep and we will do everything we can to s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Masoud Barzani: The political crisis in Iraq is deep and we will do everything we can to s Empty President Masoud Barzani: The political crisis in Iraq is deep and we will do everything we can to s

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2022, 5:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Masoud Barzani: The political crisis in Iraq is deep and we will do everything we can to solve it[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]President Masoud Barzani affirmed work to resolve the political crisis in Iraq, describing it as a "deep crisis."[/size]
    [size=45]In the presence of President Masoud Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, a ceremony took place in Erbil, today, Saturday (18 June 2022), announcing the “Barzan Movement” group, which consists of 6 volumes and contains 2,300 historical documents, from the Ottoman and Iranian archives. , compiled from the archives of the Istanbul Center, the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the National Iranian Documentation Center, and the Press Documentation Center of the Iranian Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani added that "the British orientalist Wegram, who visited Kurdistan and met Sheikh Abdul Salam, conveyed his request to visit London to talk with King George about the independence of Kurdistan."[/size]
    [size=45]President Masoud Barzani described the announcement of the “Barzan Movement” group as “a historic step that will be announced on a historic day, which is the day the immortal Barzani and his companions cross from the Aras River,” noting that “the enemies of our people have always tried to distort the struggle of the Kurdish people as the struggle of a group of clans that they were describing. bandits, but these documents prove otherwise.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "Barzan's struggle is a sacred struggle founded by Sheikh Abdul Salam and his brother Sheikh Ahmed. Religion is morality, and religion and morals cannot be separated, and we are all brothers in humanity, preserving the environment, expanding the struggle from the clan to the national scale. I am proud to be a student of this school." .[/size]
    [size=45]He added: "We will do everything we can to solve the political crisis in Iraq, but I do not hide that it is a deep crisis."[/size]
    [size=45]President Masoud Barzani noted that "parliamentary elections were held in Iraq last October, but they did not allow things to proceed as required by the results."[/size]
    [size=45]On the relations between the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad, President Barzani indicated that "the constitution is not perfect, but it is good," adding that "unfortunately, no one adhered to it."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "If Baghdad is serious and has the will to solve crises, then the constitution is the arbiter to solve problems, but a selective interpretation of the constitution cannot be accepted."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:19 am