Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ISSUANCE OF AN ARREST WARRANT AND INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE FORMER DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE AGRICULTU

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ISSUANCE OF AN ARREST WARRANT AND INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE FORMER DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE AGRICULTU Empty ISSUANCE OF AN ARREST WARRANT AND INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE FORMER DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE AGRICULTU

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ISSUANCE OF AN ARREST WARRANT AND INVESTIGATION AGAINST THE FORMER DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE AGRICULTURAL BANK
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 minutes ago1

Today, Monday, the Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and investigation warrant against the former Director General of the Agricultural Bank for violating his job duties.
    The Authority's Investigation Department stated in a statement, "The Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in issues of integrity, money laundering and economic crime, issued an arrest warrant against the former Director General of the Agricultural Bank," noting that "he replaced the documentation of the loan granted to one of the borrowers from a letter of guarantee to a real estate guarantee, and that he carried out this procedure." without the approval of the Board of Directors.
    She added, "The court issued an arrest and investigation order against the accused, based on the provisions of Article (331) of the Penal Code."
    Article (331) states, “Any public official or agent who willfully commits a violation of his job duties or refrains from performing one of its duties shall be punished by imprisonment and a fine or one of these two penalties.”

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:13 am