Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank: The assets of the banking sector grew by 21% in two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank: The assets of the banking sector grew by 21% in two years Empty The Central Bank: The assets of the banking sector grew by 21% in two years

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 5:25 am

The Central Bank: The assets of the banking sector grew by 21% in two years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, confirmed, on Saturday, that the assets of the banking and credit sector grew significantly during the period from 2019 to 2022.
    Khalaf said in a speech during the Fifth Finance and Banking Services Exhibition in Iraq, which was attended by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the assets of the banking sector grew by 21%, as well as total credit by 25% during the period from 2019 to 2022."
    He added, "Accounts doubled to more than 7 million open bank accounts, as well as electronic payment cards, which rose from 10 million to more than 14 million cards, and ATMs increased to more than 1,500 machines and points of sale to more than 7,000."
    Khalaf pointed out that "increasing the level of financial inclusion requires the cooperation of all institutions," calling for "developing the payments system in the government sector is one of the effective solutions in developing the banking sector."
    He pointed out that "there is strong cooperation between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to reform the banking sector," noting that "the beginning of cooperation was the formation of a committee to monitor the industrial bank, and the committee achieved the organization of the bank."
    He cautioned that "the banking sector has witnessed remarkable developments since 2015."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:04 am