Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress: 3,000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq in 4 years while protecting fuel supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress: 3,000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq in 4 years while protecting fuel supplies Empty Congress: 3,000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq in 4 years while protecting fuel supplies

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2022, 5:08 am

Congress: 3,000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq in 4 years while protecting fuel supplies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - translation
    US Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia revealed that more than 3,000 US soldiers were killed while serving to protect the fuel supplies of the US military in Iraq between 2003 and 2007.
    " Climate  inaction is very costly, especially when it crushes American oil and gas prices, " Manchin said at a college before Congress .
    "Veterans like me know that our economy's dependence on fossil fuels is too dangerous to leave unaddressed, something we've known for years," he added.
    As a U.S. Army officer, the Senator said, "I saw the vulnerabilities of fossil fuels during the Iraq War. Pipelines, refineries, and fuel convoys were targets, and when my military colleagues and I were sent to guard the convoys, we were targets. Between 2003 and 2007, more than three thousand Americans were killed." in fuel convoys .
    "Twenty years later, the United States still suffers from our over-reliance on fossil fuels, on the battlefield, in refineries, and in the economy," he warned.
    The Biden administration approved more drilling permits in 2021 than the Trump administration approved in 2017, 2018, and 2019. However, Americans still struggled to pump gas when Vladimir Putin decided to use oil as a weapon .
    He pointed out that "more oil will not protect America from volatile price fluctuations, and from economic attacks by the dictatorships of oil-producing countries, and from devastating climate change. Inaction also will not do . "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm