Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement From Oil On Supplying Fuel To The Public And Private Sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement From Oil On Supplying Fuel To The Public And Private Sectors Empty Statement From Oil On Supplying Fuel To The Public And Private Sectors

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2022, 7:51 am

Statement From Oil On Supplying Fuel To The Public And Private Sectors
    08/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Undersecretary for Distribution Affairs confirmed today, Monday, the keenness of the Ministry of Oil to implement proactive plans to secure the needs of the electric power sector, citizens, institutions and service bodies of all kinds of fuel.
    This came during the Undersecretary's chairing of the leadership operations meeting in the presence of the concerned general managers in the companies and departments of the ministry and the representative of the Ministry of Electricity.
    The agent said that “the meeting discussed securing fuel consumption during the visit of the tenth of Muharram to processions, Husseini bodies and vehicles for transporting visitors, and harnessing all possibilities to achieve a smooth flow of processing at distribution outlets, as well as equipping private generators and electric power stations with their needs of fuel of all kinds according to the established quotas in coordination with the Ministry of electricity".
    It is noteworthy that the ministry holds a leadership operations meeting periodically to find out the positions of the treasury and the local consumption of oil derivatives to secure the actual need and increase the storage capacities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:26 pm